CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE 2017
I don’t know about you guys but for me, there’s something about finding THE perfect gift for someone that feels SO satisfying. Although I usually leave it to the very last minute (and I NEVER know what to get anyone!), Christmas shopping for the friends and fam is something I actually really enjoy doing…usually from the comfort of my own sofa mind you. You guys seemed to love my Christmas gift guide posts last year so I decided to put one together for 2017 too. I’ve put TONS (and I mean tons) of ideas together for you guys and since it’s Cyber Weekend (as I write this) I’ve also included a huuuuuuge list of sales and discount codes down at the bottom of this post so you can get your Christmas shopping done for less this year! P.S. Stay tuned to the end to see my Christmas Gift Guide video where I mentioned loads and loads of different stuff! Put the kettle on, let’s get Christmas shopping SORTED!
FOR THE FREQUENT FLYER!
1. ‘AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 COCKTAILS’ | 2. TRAVELLERS TRIVIA GAME | 3. PIXI SUN MIST | 4. WORLD SCRATCH MAP | 5. TRAVEL SIZE CAUDALIE BEAUTY ELIXIR | 6. INVISIBOBBLES | 7. MINI FRESH ROSE FACE MASK | 8. STELLA MCCARTNEY X ADIDAS WEEKENDER BACKPACK | 9. GHD TRAVEL HAIR DRYER | 10. TANGLE TEEZER | 11. CASHMERE EYE MASK | 12. NEW BALANCE ‘FLEXONIC’ SNEAKERS | 13. HAY TRAVEL PILLOW | 14. ALPHABET WASH BAG
FOR THE BEAUTY ADDICT!
1. LANCOME HIGHLIGHTER PALETTE | 2. DIPTYQUE CANDLE DISCOVERY KIT | 3. DIPTYQUE PERFUME DISCOVERY KIT | 4. LANCOME TEINT IDOL CUSHION FOUNDATION | 5. PIXI ‘BEST OF BRIGHT’ SET | 6. PAT MCGRATH ILLUMINATOR KIT | 7. NARS ‘THE MULTIPLE’ | 8. FRINGED WALL MIRROR | 9. BRUSH CLEANSING PALETTE | 10. LAURA MERCIER STICK EYE COLOUR COLLECTION | 11. AESOP HAND BALM | 12. ‘LOOKING GOOD’ POSTER | 13. PIXI ROSE CAVIAR SERUM | 14. LIPSTICK SCENTED CANDLE (!!) | 15. FRESH SUGAR SWEETIES SET | 16. BY TERRY BAUME DE ROSE KIT
FOR THE STYLE KING!
1. ‘NEVER GIVE UP’ RING | 2. ‘BE BRAVE’ RING | 3. PANASONIC WET/DRY SHAVER | 4. HORN-EFFECT TAIL COMB | 5. CASIO WATCH | 6. ADIDAS TREFOIL ‘DAD CAP’ | 7. LE LABO PERFUME DISCOVERY SET | 8. PAI ‘CAMELIA & ROSE’ GENTLE HYDRATING CLEANSER | 9. UCON ACROBATICS BACKPACK | 10. COMMON PROJECTS CARD HOLDER | 11. HERSCHEL SUPPLY CO SLING BAG | 12. LE LABO HAIR STYLING CONCRETE | 13. ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT SNEAKERS | 14. THIS WORKS DREAM TEAM SLEEP DUO | 15. LE LABO SHOWER GEL
FOR THE STYLE QUEEN!
1. INTERSTELLAR NECKLACE | 2. MARC JACOBS ‘DEW DROPS’ HIGHLIGHTER | 3. ADIDAS BY STELLA ULTRA BOOSTS | 4. SHOOTING STAR EARRINGS | 5. ‘DAY SLEEPER’ TEE | 6. NARS LIQUID BLUSH | 7. CANDY STRIPE SOCKS | 8. BABY PINK SOCKS | 9. BLACK STRIPE SOCKS | 10. TRIANGLE STUDS | 11. CASIO WATCH | 12. SEQUIN GALAXY BAG | 13. RODIN ‘WINKS’ LIPSTICK | 14. RODIN ‘SO MOD’ | 15. RODIN ‘TOUGH TOMATO’ | 16. RODIN ‘RED HEDY’ | 17. YELLOW BEANIE | 18. HAIR TIES | 19. DAISY LONDON BRACELET | 20. PEACH LENS SUNGLASSES | 21. AMAZING GALAXY BOOTS
FOR THE HOME BODY!
1. FLUFFY SLIPPERS | 2. ‘SNOW LEOPARD’ FURRY ROBE | 3. CUTE FAIRY LIGHTS | 4. HEAT UP HUGGABLE SLOTH (OMG!) | 5. THIS WORKS DEEP SLEEP BATH SOAK | 6. FRESH LEMON SUGARBATH CUBES | 7. FRESH SEABERRY EXFOLIATING SOAP | 8. THIS WORKS DEEP SLEEP OIL | 9. COZY BLANKET | 10. HYGGE HOME DIFFUSER | 11. DIPTYQUE CANDLE DISCOVERY SET | 12. GREEN CRYSTAL RING HOLDER | 13. PINK CRYSTAL RING HOLDER | 14. SNUGGLY CUSHION
FOR THE HEALTH & FITNESS GURU!
1. NEAT NUTRITION MULTIVITAMINS & MINERALS | 2. NIKE INTERNATIONALIST JERSEY TEE | 3. MIO DRY BODY BRUSH | 4. ‘BED OF NAILS’ ACUPRESSURE PILLOW | 5. MOON JUICE ‘POWER DUST’ | 6. ADIDAS PERFORMANCE SPORTS BRA | 7. INVISIBOBBLES | 8. YOGA MAT | 9. NIKE FREE RUN SNEAKERS | 10. ‘THE BEAUTY CHEF’ BOOK | 11. MIO LIQUID YOGA SPRAY | 12. MIO ‘CLEAN SLATE’ WORKOUT WIPES | 13. FJALLRAVEN MINI BACKPACK
FOR THE LUXE LOVER!
1. TOM FORD LIPSTICK | 2. CUTE MOON NECKLACE | 3. COSMIC STAR BRACELET | 4. STARLIGHT STUD EARRINGS | 5. SILVER COMMON PROJECTS | 6. BELLA FREUD SWEATER | 7. MONICA VINADER RINGS | 8. B&O WIRELESS SPEAKER | 9. SLEEPER PYJAMA SET | 10. FORNASETTI CANDLE | 11. MARBLE SUNGLASSES | 12. HOURGLASS ‘AMBIENT LIGHT’ PALETTE | 13. FOREO LUNA 2 | 14. TOM FORD CREAM & POWDER SHADOW | 15. BY TERRY COMPACT | 16. BY TERRY DAY CREAM | 17. LE LABO ‘THE NOIR’ | 18. CULT GAIA BAG | 19. SARAH CHAPMAN OVERNIGHT EDIT | 20. MY FAVOURITE HEADPHONES
GET MONEY OFF THIS CYBER WEEKEND WITH THESE DISCOUNT CODES!
Most Cyber Weekend deals end at midnight tonight (27/11/17) so make the most of the discounts while you can!
• NEW LOOK 25% OFF •
MY FAVE PICKS!
FOR MY MOM!
Fun for Christmas Day!
Lipstick scented candle? YES PLS
I just know he would love this
That man is fragrance mad
Come to mama
THE HEART OF IT • 'TRAVEL'
REGGIE LALONDE X WILD AT HEART FOUNDATION
This week was especially exciting for me (and Reggie!) because I finally got to reveal something that I’ve been working on with ‘Wild At Heart Foundation’. Wild At Heart Foundation are a charity who help animals all over the world and they’re an organisation that I’ve been following and supporting for quite some time. Wild At Heart fund and support animal welfare projects all over the world but one of their main aims is to reduce the world’s population of 600 million stray dogs. Most of you will know by now that I’m incredibly passionate about animals (especially doggo’s!) so when Wild At Heart agreed to let me work with them on a special project I jumped at the chance. The charity work super hard to read their goal and they do this by rescuing and re-homing dogs, as well as neutering and providing educational programmes to children and adults around the world. Wild At Heart Foundation are a small charity with BIG dreams and I’m so happy to be involved in something that will ultimately support the hard-working team and their mission to help animals all over the world.
One of the ways that the Wild At Heart Foundation raise money is through their beautiful collection of hand-printed sweatshirts which are literally the cuuuuutest things I’ve ever seen! Over the past few months I’ve been working closely with Wild At Heart and artist Simeon Farrar from Black Score to product our very own REGGIE sweatshirt and I’m so so SO excited to share it with you! I absolutely love Simeon’s illustration of Reggie because I feel like it really captures his personality and it was super special to see the drawing come to life on the sweater. The sweatshirts are quite expensive at £50 but that’s because they’re made from top quality, fair-trade and organic material. Not only that but every SINGLE PENNY goes straight to the charity. This sweater is one of the softest, snuggliest things in my wardrobe right now and I wish I never had to take it off! Click > here < to get yours! The sweaters come in sizes S, M, L and XL and can be shipped INTERNATIONALLY!
A few weeks back I actually went along to visit Simeon’s studio with Nadine who is the co-founder of Wild At Heart and I also brought Aslan along to capture the special day on camera. While we were there Nadine talked us through a little bit more about the work that the charity do and how the money from the sweaters helps to fund their important projects. Definitely make sure you head over to my channel if you want to learn about Wild At Heart and see me hand screen print the first ever REGGIE SWEATER! I really hope you guys love the sweater just as much as I do. Wild At Heart are such a special charity and I’m really honoured to be a part of this project. Don’t forget that you don’t have to buy the Reggie sweater to get involved in helping the charity, you can donate as much or as little as you like via their website. In this case, every penny really does help! If you do decide to buy the sweater I would LOVE for you guys to send me photos of you wearing it. Head to the Wild At Heart Foundation website for more details and watch the video to learn more! This is officially my favourite item of clothing EVER! Reggie, I love you!
GET THE LOOK!
Classic Camel Coat
Love this Topshop one
Silver Common Projects
I'm a proud Mom!
Snuggly Bobble Hat
A must for autumn walks
Topshop Ripped Jeans
THE HEART OF IT • 'MOTHER'
FAVOURITE STATIONERY STORES IN LONDON
Columbia Road is one of the streets in London that I love the most. If you take a walk down this road on a weekday you would probably be surprised to discover that every Sunday morning the quiet street is transformed into one of the busiest flower markets you will ever see. The reason Aslan and I decided to wander over to this side of town is because Columbia Road is home to one of our favourite stationery stores, Choosing Keeping. Stepping into Choosing Keeping is like stepping into stationery HEAVEN. This place is like no other stationery shop in the world and every time I set foot inside the front door and onto the teeny weeny shop floor I’m reminded of just how quaint and unique Choosing Keeping really is.
TAKE A PEEK AT THESE CHOOSING KEEPING GOODIES!
Tell your story
Gold 'Leaves' Scissors
Hand Marbled Pen Pot
Your desk needs this
4 Colour Ball Point Pen
Hand Marbled Paper
Wrap it up!
The other week Aslan and I made our way over to Shoreditch to check out the pop up Papersmiths store in box park. I’ve been known to place a few orders on the Papersmiths website over time (I really have no self control on this site lol) and they also have a store in Bristol which looks like a dream come true. If pink interiors are your thang, you neeeeeeeed to take a peek for yourself. Before I even had a chance to check out the stationery options I was completely heart-eyed over the floor to ceiling pastel pink tiles and white neon sign in the doorway. Trust me when I say that this place is pure stationery (and interior) goals.
Papersmiths was actually founded by super cool duo, Sidonie and Kyle who are also co-founders of design studio, Studio B. They relocated to Bristol in 2012 where they decided to split the space into two to house their design studio in one half and Papersmiths in the other. The duo’s design-led eye is clear to see through their choice of unique stationery and homeware pieces. I could literally spend hours in their store! I have hearts in my eyes just thinking about it!
Papersmiths is the kind of stationery store that pretty much stock everything you’ll ever need for not only your office, but your home too! You can pick up anything from artists pens and pencils, to CANDLES, ribbons, books and cards. Of course I couldn’t leave the store without a pen or two (or ten) so I just had to pick up this beautiful pack of Artline Fine Pens which come in every colour under the sun. (I’m living for that peach colour!) Expect my notebook to start getting VERY colourful from now on! Of course I’m attracted to anything pastel blue like a magpie so I ended up coming home with one of their beautiful leather pouches to keep all of my brand new pens inside! Things like this make me way more happy than they should #obsessed.
I can’t be the only person in the world who gets excited about greetings cards, right!? Papersmiths literally have the most amazing selection of cards I’ve ever seen so of course I couldn’t resist picking up a couple to add to my ever growing collection. Papersmiths is one of the most beautiful stationery stores I’ve ever laid my eyes on so if you’re as office-supply-obsessed as Aslan and I are then definitely head over to their Bristol store or visit their pop up. Although I would definitely recommend going to see the shop IRL I will say that the website is just as beautiful so make sure you hop online and check that out if you can’t make it down to either of the stores. Make sure you follow Papersmiths on Instagram > here < and check out their Bristol store at 6a Boyce’s Avenue, Clifton Village, Bristol, BS8 4AA and their London pop up at Unit 7, Boxpark, 2-10 Bethnal Green Road, Shoreditch, London, E1 6GY.
I COULDN'T RESIST PICKING THESE UP FROM PAPERSMITHS:
For bright ideas
Nahe Plastic Case
Tidy desk, tidy mind
Light Blue Leather Pouch
Cute for sunglasses too!
Inspire! Achieve the impossible!
Artline Fine Pens
Draw your dreams
PRESENT AND CORRECT
If you’re into the world of graphic design, Present & Correct is guaranteed to make all of your stationery dreams come true. Founded by two graphic designers, Present & Correct is your go-to destination for nostalgic pieces that will transport you straight back to distant (or not so distant) memories of school supplies and office knick knacks. Out of all the stores I would have to say that Present & Correct have the most varied selection of goodies on offer, with everything from rubber stamp sets and ink pads, to vintage inspired stamps and vibrant prints. I’d kind of forgotten just how MUCH I love Present & Correct, but as soon as Aslan and I stepped inside the store and shelves lined with funky erasers, chunky staplers and reems of coloured tape, I fell head over heels in stationery love all over again.
The first thing that caught my eye as soon as we made our way inside the shop was this amazing 1970’s hardboard clock. I know you guys might be thinking I’m crazy for buying this, but as soon as I saw it I was just instantly transported back to sitting cross-legged on the classroom carpet in elementary school! Anyone else getting those flashbacks too? I don’t know if it was a Canadian thing or if any of you guys will remember these clocks too, but all I know is I simply couldn’t leave the store without one! All the while that Aslan and I were in the store I just kept getting these crazy memories pop up in my head. I love that Present & Correct have so many amazing vintage stationery pieces that I totally forgot even existed!
Aslan thought I was kinda crazy when I walked out of the shop holding a big box of 15 rubber stamps…lol…but how could I resist something so beautiful!? Even if I don’t end up finding a use for this stamp set, they sure do look amazing propped up on the shelf in my office! Much like Choosing Keeping, Present & Correct have some really unique pieces in their store aside from your usual pens and pencils, which makes it a great place to pick up some really thoughtful and original gifts. My Grandma loves birds so I think I’m going to pop back to the store some time soon and pick up a set of these beautiful Bulgarian Bird Stamps for a Christmas gift. I could go crazy in this store!
What I love the most about Present & Correct is that everything within the walls of the store has been so thoughtfully curated. I mean, just look at the bag that I was given to put all my purchases in!? Make sure you follow Present & Correct on Instagram > here < to get a taste of their unique aesthetic. If you find yourself in London then definitely try your best to get your butt into the store itself, I just know you’ll have hearts in your eyes as soon as you step in the front door. Visit them at 23 Arlington Way, London, EC1R 1UY.
PRESENT AND CORRECT MAKES MY HEART HAPPY!
Be the envy of the office
1970's Edu Clock
All the nostalgic feels
Colour Block Pen
Cute Leather Envelopes
Perfect for pens and pencils
15 Shape Rubber Stamp Set
This brings me so much joy
So those are our 3 all time favourite stationery stores in London. I don’t know about you but just looking at these pens and pencils brings me sooo much joy! If there’s any stationery addicts out there please let me know if you have any recommendations of stores I should visit to fuel my obsession! I’m always excited to visit new places and see what goodies they have on offer. Aslan and I had so much fun filming the video so we would love it if you gave it a watch. We love filming videos like this so if there’s anything else that you guys want to see from us on our #InTheWorld series then leave us a comment down below and tell us what it is!